Brazilian Virgin Hair
Our Brazilian Virgin Hair
Our Brazilian hair is the cream of the crop. It is collected from donors in the South American region. Most of the donors come from small, rural places within Brazil.
The hair is cut from a single donor insuring consistency in texture and color. All cuticles are kept intact and facing in the same direction thereby preventing matting and tangling. Our hair is hygienically and properly cleaned using advanced technology to maintain its natural beauty.
About The Hair
Brazilian hair in its natural state is soft, full of body and very durable making it very versatile. The hair strands are a little thicker than Indian hair. It can be worn in just about any hairstyle whether it be straight, wavy or curly. The straight texture will wave up slightly when wet. Brazilian hair is naturally dark brown to black in color.
Brazilian hair also handles color extremely well so if you buy Virgin Brazilian hair you can color the hair to any shade you like. Due to its natural density, the hair is also less likely to frizz.
- One directional hair. Cuticles are kept in tact and aligned in the same direction. This prevents matting and tangling.
- Each bundle is collected from one donor
- The straight texture waves up slightly when wet
- Great for all wavy and curly textures
- Texture and color are also easily matched to hair types from various ethnicities